Saturday, July 11, 2009

work life 6-10/7/09

been working for the last few days, it was reli quite nice n they are all v friendly. i like the work place n all my colleagues. they are all nice ppl and share alot of things with us. n there is such rules that if we forgot our ID and password then we have to treat 10 cups of hollic ice to the admin team. haha mr kuna is a cute ppl that able to talk in english, malay, india, hokkien, and cantonese. unbelievable !!!! believe it!!!!

i still having training n they keep on teaching us new stuff although i will be tough for the beginning but work hard is the oni way to be success.starting from next week i will stay back as to learn cuz i quite a slow n stupid n stubborn ppl hehe. but at least that things for me to do or else i will been bored to death.

haha is was quite unlucky cuz i lost my way at putrajaya at the first day of my working day. then sumore have to ask the policeman how to go back to cyberjaya but still i was able to arrive before my working hour. punctual is a very important issue for me, don be late n don let ppl wait for u that will be my jargon.


just heard that my fren is going to engage at next month and is quite unbelievable but still i wana to congrate her and have my full blessing. actually is hard to been so attach to someone and reli if he/ she is ur choice then u must go ahead that what i will say.

at sometime i reli think that i wana to have my english name as SOYA cuz this name have been with me for like 10 years. i reli been used to it d n every way i go i just introduce myself as SOYA and ppl will not forget again hahaha!!!! at here i have to thks to my frens that give me this nice name thks alot.......

No comments:

Post a Comment