Monday, July 13, 2009

expensive 铁打

my back pain like hell, so i decide to go for "tie ta" 铁打. this place at genting klang, setapak was damn f*** expensive. hei man u charge me for 60 butt just for that. what the heck....... in penang i will like paying for 20++ ok. haiz sad case again since i decide to work at this damn F*** places haha....

ya i forgot to mention the name. oriental... not the oriental hotel ok is oriental tittar. erm if sumore got the wedsite but i don think i goin to publish here.

but at least i was happy at my work place. ken my line manager come n chit chat with us. hehe u know what he said..... i need u all urgently !!!!!! wuuuuuu man i like this sentence and is a pleasure for me so i ask him to talk again for this sentence. haha but he told me that this is not a pleasure for me but is pressuring me but still at the very end he still repeat again ........... i need u all urgently!!!! is something that u feel that u r required to do somethings and make u important to the corporate. erm is quite nice for me although is just customer service executive but i know that i m an asset to the corporate. haha!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment